Don’t get me wrong, this doesn’t happen often at all, but, have you ever been driving into work and go, “OHHH CRAP I forgot to brush my teeth!”?
This only happened to me once and I blame it on the fact that I used mouthwash, which I usually do after I brush. I think this tricked my brain into thinking that I had actually already brushed. So, off I went, all sweater toothy.
It’s cool, though. Bought a work toothbrush.
Anyway, these kids forgot to brush their teeth and realized it when they were on their way to the bus stop. They found a bottle on the ground they assume was some sort of mouthwash or something, so, yep, drank it. But it was the DEVIL JUICE!
Authorities said Wednesday that two Bangor brothers who became sickened and were hospitalized after arriving at their elementary school in September had accidentally ingested LSD.
On Sept. 24, the boys, ages 7 and 10, became ill after ingesting the drug before arriving at school on separate buses, authorities say. One boy attends DeFranco Elementary and the other attends Washington Elementary.
At a news conference Wednesday afternoon, Northampton County District Attorney John Morganelli said test results showed the boys had taken liquid form of LSD in a breath drops bottle they had found near their home in the 500 block of Market Street.SOURCE: The Morning Call
No charges were filed because they couldn’t find out who the bottle belonged to.
But, let me get this straight, there are bottles of LSD floating around the streets of Bangor?
Sounds about right.
You know these kids got up for Show and Tell and were like.. “Dude, I totally brought in my hand for show and tell. Can’t you see it, man? Can you see the lines? The waves?”
Or they proceeded to do the best color book work in the history of elementary school history.
Win tickets to the Allentown Brew Works Craft Beer Festival this Saturday!