Remember the Stillos? They had a father and son type of drug ring thorughout the Pohotatocgonsad area of New Jersey? Just over the river?
Yeah, well the shit has officially hit the fan for more people involved in the ring, including a fucking assistant football coach at Phillipsburg High School. Real smart, asshole.
I understand using drugs when you’re feeling all down and out. I mean, it makes you feel better and you don’t have to think about your wife leaving you and how your job sucks and the fact that you’re going bald and you’re fat and your glory days were more than ten years ago and your kids hate you. THAT is the time you do some fucking heroin, right?
If you’re doing OK ish, why not just get addicted to doing laundry or stalking people on the Internet?
Phillipsburg math teacher and associate head football coach is among the latest to be arrested for his alleged involvement in an Oxycontin distribution ring in Pohatcong Township.
Kevin M. Kane, 38, of the 600 block of Chief Tatamy Lane, Forks Township, has been charged with conspiring to distribute Oxycontin, attempt to distribute Oxycontin and drug possession, according to court paperwork. This is the second wave of arrests in connection to the drug ring. All of the alleged crimes occurred between May 20 and June 24 in Pohatcong Township, officials said.
Boom, just like that, you’re fucking done. Probably had a nice little gig going on, coaching some footsballs and just wanted to dabble in the oxy moxy and no one would get hurt. Right?
WRONG!?!!? You LOSE everything you worked to ever have. Good job with that. But, seriously, that shit sucks anyway. If you’re going to get addicted to something, why not go all the fucking way?
Anyway, more people were charged too, they live in New Jersey, so I probably have never met them or ever will meet them considering I live in a state where we have running water and most of the people shower at least once a week.
I will give you an idea of what each person did in the drug ring, since the reports are kinda… well non-informative.
• Stephanie J. Lee, 19, of the first block of Beechwood Road, White Township, is charged with conspiring with Stillo and others to possess and distribute Oxycontin and attempted distribution of the drug.
(I decided to delete some uncomfirmed information, just to be.. well, somewhat fair…done)
• Kenneth Szostak, 47, of the 400 block of South Main Street, Phillipsburg, was charged with conspiring with Stillo to distribute Oxycontin.
I wonder if it was actual “conspiraring” and not just Stillo calling Szostak up and saying “Hey, dude, I got some Oxycontin, do you want to sell them and make some money?” Cause, that’s kinda boring and doesn’t sound like a conspiracy to me.
• Robert C. Hummer, 39, of the first block of Summerfield Road, White Township, was charged with conspiring with Stillo and others to possess Oxycontin. He allegedly overheard a phone call between Stillo and John Rooney, who has not yet been charged, to obtain drugs, then attended the drug buy.
Wait, wait. So, he overheard a phone call between Stillo and some dude looking to buy drugs, then went to the drug buy? What relevance would him overhearing a phone call have to do if he intended on going with Stillo to sell the drugs?
• Cassie Lutz, 20, of the first block of Parker Street, Phillipsburg, was charged with possession of drugs after she allegedly arranged a drug buy with Frank Stillo’s son, Brandon, who was arrested last week. She also was charged with two counts of obtaining drugs by fraud after allegedly conspiring with Stillo and others over the phone to go to a doctor’s office and get drugs.
Don’t ever try and defraud a doctor’s office staffed by big black female nurses. Ever.
• Randy L. Bartholomew, 49, of the first block of Municipal Drive, Pohatcong Township, was charged with possession of marijuana for allegedly having 19 marijuana plants.
Fuck, this keeps getting better and better.
• Kevin S. Johnson, no age available, of the 400 block of Firth Street, Phillipsburg, allegedly conspired with Frank Stillo and others to possess Oxycontin. He allegedly met with Frank Stillo and Rooney to set up a buy and also spoke with Frank Stillo on the phone to arrange to go to a doctor’s office to obtain Oxycontin.
He is apparently ageless, but still fucking stupid.
• Ben L. Bishop III, 25, of the 1700 block of Madison Avenue, Bethlehem, was charged with possession of drugs, attempted distribution of Oxycontin and two counts of conspiring to obtain drugs by fraud after allegedly speaking on the phone with Frank Stillo about going with him to a doctor’s appointment to get Oxycontin. Source
C’mon Ben, this is a bit boring. If you’re going to fuck up the rest of your life, don’t you think you could have robbed a 7-11 in there or at least struck someone with something. Seriously, fucking Bush League, buddy.
Apparently, these people were too busy selling drugs and taking care of all their injuries (hence the need for pain meds) to put up facebook pages (that I could find.)
They won’t be having a happy July 4th.